Mövenpick BDMS Wellness Resort (above), a health-focused retreat in downtown Bangkok, is inviting Thai residents to buy their preferred voucher packages now at discounted rates from 3,900 baht (about US$120) and to enjoy their stay in privacy later.
With lockdown restrictions gradually easing in Thailand, the property is ready to welcome guests back from 1st September 2020. In collaboration with Accor, the resort is offering voucher packages of up to 50% off until June 8, and with the flexibility to book stays until December 23, 2020.
A choice of three packages are offered:
- Deluxe room, 2-night stay – THB 3,900 net: one free night for one paid night, healthy lifestyle breakfast for two people, all minibar soft drinks (first consumption), and complimentary daily Mövenpick Chocolate Hour at 5pm.
- Deluxe Bangkok Getaway, 1 Night – THB 4,200 net: healthy lifestyle breakfast for two people, F&B credit of THB 500 per day (inclusive of room service), daily BTS pass for two guests, all minibar soft drinks (first consumption), and complimentary daily Mövenpick Chocolate Hour at 5pm. Valid for stays starting from one night.
- Wellness Suite Package, 1 Night – THB 4,900 net: healthy lifestyle breakfast for two people, F&B credit of THB 1,000 per day (inclusive room service), daily BTS pass for 2 guests, all minibar soft drink (first consumption), and complimentary daily Mövenpick Chocolate Hour at 5 pm. Valid for stays starting from one night.
Re-opening offer in Langkawi
Four Seasons Resort Langkawi is preparing to re-open on July 10, and to celebrate the resort is offering a special stay offer and tailored experiences for families.
Packages feature 40 per cent off bed and breakfast rate, daily breakfast and more for a two-night minimum stay between July 10 and September 30, and 50 per cent off spa treatments at Geo Spa and water sports.
Retreat to the Mandarin
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is offering two room packages as part of its Summer Staycation Retreat.
A weekend staycation package offers a 30 per cent off at the Mandarin’s restaurants with members of the Fans of M.O, receiving two two additional benefits which include a room upgrade, late check-out, early check-in and streaming wi-fi.
Available for stays from Friday to Sunday and public holidays until August 31, the Weekend Staycation room package is priced from HK$1,963 per night and is exclusively for Hong Kong residents where guests must present a valid Hong Kong identification card upon arrival.
Under Staycation by M.O packages, classes and workshops area also available for adults and children to including a Chocolate Master Class, Manicure Workshop, Towel and Balloon Art and a curated hotel tour that tells the story of Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong. The package is priced at HK$2,980 a night.
Blu golfing in Vietnam
Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh has partnered with KN Golf Links golf course in the tourism destination of Cam Ranh to offer packages to golfers until the end of November.
Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh is nestled on an 18km stretch of white sand on Vietnam’s secluded south-central coast and is only seven minutes away from Cam Ranh International Airport. The resort offers 292 contemporary rooms and suites including 36 private pool villas, all with ocean views. It also features six stylish restaurants and bars and a destination spa.
Packages start from about US$163 per person per night and the offer includes:
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Room with an ocean view
- One tee time at KN Golf Links per night of stay (18 holes)
- Transportation to and from the hotel to the golf course and to and from the hotel to Cam Ranh International Airport
- Green fee, caddy fee, shared buggy fee, and all taxes
- One pyramid of range balls per round
- One 60-minute massage at Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh’s spa for four-night stays and longer
- Complimentary access to the resort’s fitness center, featuring a steam room and sauna
Escape 24 package
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong a local getaway package that begins 24 hours from check-in. The offer is valid until September 30.
Priced at HK$2,680+10% per room per night, the package includes:
- 24-hour stay starting from check-in time
- Complimentary upgrade to a Harbour View Room
- Daily breakfast for two at Grand Café
- Complimentary access to fitness centre and outdoor swimming pool
- Complimentary parking for one vehicle per stay
And one choice from the following benefits:
- HK$1,000 spending credit per night to be used on dining (including Room Service)
- A set menu at One Harbour Road for two persons
- Dinner buffet at Grand Café for two persons
- A set menu at Grissini for two persons
- A 40-min body massage for two persons at Plateau Spa (Monday to Thursday only)