Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui is offering a ‘Movie Fantasy’ staycation with complimentary room upgrade to Harbour View Room, movie tickets, Golden Harvest Moviegoer annual membership, alongside buffet breakfast at Cafe Marco and welcome drinks at Cucina.
Movie Fantasy staycation starts from HK$999 per room per night, with the following privileges:
- Complimentary room upgrade, applicable from Sundays to Thursdays only: from Superior Room to Harbour View Room at HK$999 per night; or from Harbour View Room to Continental Club Harbour View Room at HK$1,188 per night; or from Continental Club Harbour View room to Deluxe Suite (harbour view) at HK$1,588 per night;
- Complimentary breakfast buffet for two persons
- Two standard movie tickets at Golden Harvest Grand Ocean Cinema per stay. Tickets are valid until 31 January 2021
- One-year Golden Harvest Moviegoer membership for one person per stay
- Two welcome drinks at Cucina per stay (choice of house wine, mocktail, prosecco or soft drinks)
New Sheraton for Guangzhou
Marriott International has opened Sheraton Guangzhou Panyu next to the Chimelong Resort.
The hotel features 1,375 square meters of event space, including a 820 sqm pillar-free ballroom which can accommodate up to 1,000 guests. There is also a 196 sqm multi-function room, customisable into three separate sections, and five meeting rooms of various sizes for smaller events.
Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok is now taking reservations for its new Presidential Terrace Suite. Prices per night start from THB 180,000 (US$6,000) plus a 10% service charge and 7% government tax for up to three adults.
Located on floor 16 of the hotel’s Royal Wing 2, the 280 sqm suite includes a private deck with a plunge pool, three sunbeds and an outdoor entertainment area. Interior features include four 75-inch flat-screen HD TVs, a home theatre system, a private bar area, a wine fridge and more.
Guests staying in the new suite also have unlimited access to the hotel’s Executive Lounge for complimentary breakfast, all-day refreshments, afternoon tea and evening cocktails.
For details and booking… contact the Reservations Department on +662 162 9000 or email…
Dine on the roof
Park Lane Hong Hong, a Pullman hotel is offering a Stay & Dine package at HK$1,818 with one-night accommodation and complimentary upgrade to newly renovated Premium Pullman Room.
Also includes set dinner for two at SKYE Roofbar & Dining and more.
There is also a Premium Deluxe Roof offer with HK$1,000 in dining credits at HK$1,388.
Banyan Tree’s staycation offer ends this week for 30 resorts including those in Huangshan, China; Maldives; and the Thai island of Samui and Phuket.