FAIRMONT Singapore and Swissotel the Stamford have created offers as the city gradually permits business events to be held under anti-Covid precautions.
Raffles City Convention Centre and the venue’s audiovisual partner Encore are working together to create Meet Locally, Connect Globally – a hybrid/virtual event deal to enable a meeting in a physical format to take place at the hotels while it is beamed overseas, or to other parts of Singapore.
Events take place under the hotels’ new All Meet Safe measures developed with owners Accor. The deals include:
- 5% off master-billed rooms
- One Complimentary room for every 30 Paid Rooms per night
- One Complimentary room upgrade for every 30 Paid Rooms per night
- One Meets for free with every 10 paying delegates.
- Triple your ALL Meeting Planner Rewards points
Additional perks with minimum spend
- One hour complimentary happy hour with free flow of soft drinks, beer and house wines with minimum S$30,000 spend
- Complimentary hospitality room usage with minimum S$50,000 spend
Extended booking window and validity
- Book by 30 September 2021 and hold event by 31 December 2021
- Flexible Postponement
For accredited event agencies and planners
- 5% commission on eligible event revenue at Raffles City Convention Center
- 10% commission on guest rooms for accredited event agencies and planners
Escape to Jeff’s cavern bar
The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat, Sunway Hotels & Resorts is offering an escape to its rainforest wellness facilities in Ipoh, Malaysia.
Visitors can also embark on a journey of culinary discovery in a vast cavern on the 22.7-acre Banjaran valley estate where Jeff’s Cellar restaurant and wine bar (above) can be found in the illuminated cave.
Jeff’s Cellar was named as one of the five “Most Magnificent Bars in the World” by CNN,
All 45 villas at The Banjaran are self-enclosed and surrounded by nature, while the 81 sqm Lake Villas feature plunge pools and hot tubs.
The Water Villas are set on the banks of a canal and offer outdoor rain showers and hot tubs with geothermal spring waters. Guests seeking additional space can opt for the 260 sqm Garden Villas, with private outdoor rain showers and hot spring Jacuzzis.
Rates start from MYR1,450 nett per night, inclusive of breakfast for two.
The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat is accessible by direct flights to Ipoh’s Sultan Azlan Shah Airport from Johor Bahru or Singapore, and rail services from Kuala Lumpur. Chartered helicopter services can also be arranged.
Confidently meet in Changi
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport has launched Meet with Confidence, which allows organisers to book their future groups and meetings in Singapore with zero cancellation fees or attrition fees.
With 10 to 50 rooms on peak – with or without a meeting room – the hotel is offering:
- No cancellation fees
- No attrition fees for rooms that are not booked
- Up to a 5% rebate towards master bill
- Short-form contract
- IHG Business Rewards points for planners and bookers
- Book by 31 December, 2020 and meet or stay by 30 June 2021.