LEADING conference and networking platform Branded is anticipating the bounce back of Asia’s live events industry with an online conference featuring leaders from the worlds of media, sporting events, gaming, music and more.
LIVE! MATTERS 2021 is aimed at supporting the business events and event sponsorship communities across Asia Pacific by encouraging those in the industry hit over the past year by the Covid downturn.
Organisers Branded have advised that places or the online event on April 27-30 are complimentary but are expected to go quickly. You can register here…
“This an online series features over 30 speakers over four days and 10 sessions. and is designed for anyone interested in the evolution of live sports, music, gaming and entertainment, and more,” said Branded CEO Jasper Donat.
“The Asian event industry is creeping back, but while some cities are partying the night away others are starting to gingerly look and see if it’s safe to go out again,” Donat said, adding that he hopes Live Matters would give a confidence boost to Asia’s events industry as it looked to a revival in business.
Content will be delivered by brands, venues, promoters, rights holders, media and tech companies, with topics covering music, sports, gaming and new technologies at online and physical events.
Sponsorship in a new hybrid world, plus insurance, health and safe distancing measures will also be discussed by leaders from the world’s most innovative entertainment organisations, sponsors and technologies.
- David Aikman, Chief Representative Officer, Greater China, World Economic Forum
- Carlos Alimurung, CEO, ONE Esports
- Aloysius Arlando, Chief Executive, Venues, SingEx-Sphere Holdings
- Chris B, BOSS, The Underground HK
- Swaroop Banerjee, COO & Business Head, Zee Live
- Chris Burke, Managing Director Asia, Creative Technology Asia Pacific
- Damian Bush, Managing Director, Spectra Venue Management, Singapore Sports Hub
- Tenniel Chu, Vice Chairman, Mission Hills Group
- Michael Chugg, Executive Chairman, Chugg Entertainment
- Michael Corcoran, Director, Brand Activation, Sponsorship & Events, UBS
- Caroline Darcy, Global Head of Sponsorship & Events, Standard Chartered Bank
- Michael Denmark, Chairman, Great Entertainment Group
- Willem Dinger, Head of Brand Partnerships, Unilever
- Jasper Donat, CEO, Branded
- Martin Donovan, Publisher, MIX Meetings
- Jason Fielding, Managing Director, TSC Consulting
- Alvin Graylin, China President, HTC
- G. Justin Hulog, General Manager, SEA, Hong Kong & Taiwan, Riot Games
- Robyn Joseph, COO, Great Entertainment Group
- Teck Yin Lim, CEO, Sport Singapore
- Adie Lin, Executive, Music, Creative Artist Agency China
- Charlotte McEleny, Publisher, APAC, The Drum
- Robbie McRobbie, CEO, Hong Kong Rugby Union
- Holly Millward, Regional Director, Asia Pacific, CSM
- Patrick Murphy, CEO, Football Marketing Asia
- Julia Robinson, General Manager, Australian Festival Association
- Anand Roy, Regional Director, Music & Live Entertainment, The Walt Disney Company
- Justin Sweeting, Music Director, Magnetic Asia
- Neil Thompson, Deputy Managing Director, Tero Entertainment
- Tim Thornhill, Global Head of Development, Tysers
- Nick Vanzetti, SVP, Managing Director, ESL Gaming
- Adam Wilkes, President & CEO, AEG Asia