LUXURY boutique hotel 137 Pillars Suites & Residences Bangkok has launched a range of private events for special occasions, private parties, corporate events or intimate dining, at the hotel’s rooftop pool.
The space (above) can be transformed into an exclusive event space for a minimum of 2 or a maximum of 30 people.
Packages include an Ultimate Dinner for 16 people including pre-dinner cocktails at the rooftop terrace for one hour followed by six-course dinner with chefs at live cooking stations. This deal is priced at 60,000 baht net (about US$1,979).
A private floor of ten suites with a private rooftop pool party for 20 people with overnight stays and more is also on offer for 202,020 baht net.
Advance reservation is required at least seven days prior to the event date. For enquiries and reservations, contact Nawane Northim, Catering Sales and Event Service Manager on this Thailand number 02-079-7000 – or this email.
Land and sea with Langham
Hiking and an evening cruise on Victoria Harbour are among the new packages offered by The Langham, Hong Kong.
The Wind in Your Sails package is available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and includes a one-night weekend stay with HK$600 dining credits for restaurants including the three Michelin-starred T’ang Court. The evening harbour cruise is for two aboard the Aqua Luna junk (5.30 and 6.30pm departures only) with a specially created Langham mocktail
The Hike Your Heart Out deal brings guests to the nature parks of Hong Kong for a guided hike to explore the “best kept secret trails”. An outdoor ‘survival kit’, relaxation herbal and rose petal butler-drawn bath HK$1,000 dining credits and an exclusive 30 mins personal shopping experience at the lululemon Harbour City store are included. Rates begin at HK$2,848.
Marriott International has launched Your Dream Destination Awaits campaign across 13 of its properties in Asia Pacific with hotels recreating the elements of overseas destinations for staycationers.
“Dream destination” experiences include distinctive uniforms staff at sister properties in other countries wear, music suited to the destination played throughout the lobby, recognisable decor, or iconic food curated and served.
Participating hotels include:
- W Brisbane – will recreate elements of W Bali-Seminyak
- JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok – will recreate elements of JW Marriott Hotel Nara
- The St. Regis Singapore – will recreate elements of The St. Regis Bangkok
- Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur – will recreate elements of Le Méridien Etoile (Paris)
- JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta – elements of JW Marriott Seoul
- Sheraton SurabayaHotel & Towers – elements of Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers (Bangkok)
- Moxy Bandung – elements of Moxy Osaka Shin Umeda
- JW Marriott Hotel Seoul – elements of JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa
- The St. Regis Osaka – elements of The St. Regis New York
- The Westin Tokyo – elements of The Westin Paris, Vendôme
- JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu – elements of JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa
- JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity – elements of JW Marriott Hotel Nara
- Sheraton Grand Hiroshima – elements Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Spa & Golf Resort
Styles in Nagoya
Accor’s Ibis Styles has debuted in Nagoya, Japan, aimed at business and leisure travellers and within walking distance of the city’s rail station.
The new hotel offers 18 sqm double room and 20 sqm twin rooms. Dining options include MARKET St, a café-style restaurant featuring a multi-purpose area that can be used as a co-working and meeting space for up to 20 guests.