HONG KONG’s aspirations to become a leading ‘smart ESG city’ will be the main theme of KPMG’s Connected Cities Conference.
Now in its fifth edition, the one-day online conference on September 9 is part of the week-long StartmeupHK Festival organised by Invest Hong Kong.
Pico will be the events strategic partner and plans to use its new AI-powered ExQ Experience Analytics to provide a comprehensive suite of conference and metaverse experience solutions for the conference.
The demonstration will show partners and sponsors the importance of understanding the value of events and how experiences contribute to innovation and growth initiatives, said a spokesman for the brand experiential agency.
Registration is now open and for free by clicking here…
– Collaborative effort hosted by multinationals including KPMG, Cyberport, DLA Piper, essensys, JLL, Microsoft, MTRC, Pico, Siemens, Signify, Sino Group, theDesk, and 3 Hong Kong and 40 other supporting organisations.
– 100+ speakers, 45 panels and fireside chats. Keynote speakers include Fareeda Cassumbhoy, group chief digital officer of Pico, who will share her insights on measuring the effectiveness of experiences and showcase ExQ Experience Analytics.
– Startup Village with 100+ startups from around the world.
– Viewing of pitch sessions and interactive demos at the Cocoon e-gaming lounge.
– Participate in interactive brainstorming sessions on city planning and community issues.