SANYA Companies looking for a place for partners and customers to tee off may want to check out the new luxury golf package being offered by The Ritz-Carlton, Sanya.
The exclusive package, which costs RMB25,888 (US$4,069) per person, is designed for 10 to 15 people and is ideal as a golf incentive experience. It includes a five-night stay in a deluxe ocean view room with daily breakfast, return airport transfer, hotel to golf club transfer service, a welcome gift upon arrival and a group picture souvenir.
The highlight of the itinerary is the opportunity to play at Sanya’s top golf courses. Besides a round of golf, the group will have a different dining experience at each golf club that is included in the package.
- Personal fitness instructor for golf
- Driving range practice
- Welcome dinner at Sand restaurant
- Golf at Yalong Bay Golf Club
- Beach BBQ dinner with live band
- Sun Valley Golf Club
- Chinese dining experience at Pearl restaurant
- Mystic Spring Golf Club
- Italian dining experience at Sofia restaurant
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sanya’s “Asian food taste” dinner experience. Choose from the following golf courses: Dragon Valley Golf Club, Sanya Forest Valley Golf Club and Sanya Haitangwan Bay Peninsula Golf Club
A minimum of 10 people must be booked to qualify for the package. Entry to the golf clubs include green fees, carts, caddie, insurance and transportation.
With more than 29 golf courses throughout Hainan Island, 13 of which are located in Sanya's immediate area, it is set to become one of the hottest golf destinations in Asia-Pacific.
“The tropical climate is perfect for golfers and their families,” said The Ritz-Carlton, Sanya general manager Michel Goget, adding that “with the arrival of Mission Hills to the island, the whole of Hainan and particularly Sanya will enjoy a halo effect."