Starwood is extending its SPG loyalty programme with a new scheme that consolidates its offerings to meeting and travel professionals under one account.
SPG Pro comes into effect on October 25 and according to Starwood combines the best of its existing business-to-business schemes: Starwood Preferred Planner, Starchoice, and Starwood Pro.
By delivering a single integrated experience for planners, the company hopes to leverage on the appeal of its existing SPG loyalty program to recognise and reward all qualified business.
Some of the benefits of the new SPG Pro include:
- One Starpoint for every US$3 of eligible group revenue spent on meetings and events. This is capped at a maximum of 20,000 Starpoints per contract. Elite status can help to boost earning rates.
- One eligible night towards elite status for every 20 group room nights. This is capped at a maximum of 20 eligible nights per contract.
- Access to ProLearning modules that provide information regarding the Starwood brands and hotel portfolio.
- New account management tools that allow users to track meetings and bookings, check earnings and follow elite status progress.
- The opportunity to redeem free night awards and award flights without blackout dates
For details on enrolment, visit spg.com/pro