The Langham, Hong Kong hotel is injecting new life into events at the hotel with a series of colour-themed meeting packages.
Based around the colours green, blue and orange, the packages are designed to evoke sensory meetings.
Details of the meeting packages are as follows:
Balanced Green meeting package
- Green-themed venue decoration
- Natural green lunch and afternoon tea break options, presented by executive chef Pedro Samper. Options include: Green Pea Risotto with Asparagus and Porcini Mushrooms; Organic Free Range Chicken with Celery Root Puree and Organic Baby Carrots; and Granny Smith and Melon Jelly Shooters
- Seasonal fruits and energy bars to follow
- Handcrafted juices made from cucumber, green apple, celery and mint-leaves
- Specially-designed “Forest” mocktail, stirred with freshly squeezed kiwi, guava and sparkling water
- Natural woodland sounds played for ambience
- Room fragranced with green tea, bergamot, orange and cedar wood infused flavours
Trusted Blue meeting package
- Blue-themed venue decoration
- Lunch menu centred on eco-conscious seafood dishes, including: Sustainable Blue Fin Tuna Peppered “Tataki” and Pan-fried Sustainable Halibut Fillet
- Sustainable tea break dishes, including Deep-fried Ocean Pacific Prawns with Blueberry Aioli and Seared Scallops with Wasabi Mayonnaise and Salmon Roe
- Interactive juice station, offering made-to-order fresh grape, watermelon and blueberry juices
- “Ocean Wave” mocktail, containing Curaçao Bleu syrup fresh lemon juice and sprite
- “Water Bar”, offering a variety of flavoured sparkling and still water flavours
- Ocean sounds played for ambience
- Room fragranced with soft jasmine, lily and rose perfume
Vibrant Orange meeting package
- Oranged-themed venue decoration
- Orange-themed Lunch menu, including Avocado Tartar and Caramelised Fig Rocket Salad with Passion Fruit and Orange Dressing, and Poached Salmon with Sundried Tomato Sauce
- Orange-themed tea break dishes, incuding Kumquat and Almond Tart
- “Triple Revitaliser” mocktail, crafted with carrots, apples and lemons
- Ginger and dragon fruit juice
- Room fragranced with mandarin and black currant fragrances
- Contemporary music played for a lively ambience
The meeting packages are based on a minimum of 10 people daily, and prices are subject to ten per cent service charge.
The full-day package is priced at HK$980 per person (about US$126), while the half-day package price is HK$900 per person with lunch and HK$530 per person without.
Privileges include welcome, morning and afternoon tea break service, high-speed wifi access, and the use of a state-of-the-art 7x3 metre LED Wall at an additional cost.
Fancy an Alice in Wonderland-themed meeting or event instead? See what 137 Pillars in Chiang Mai is offering